Our Kindergarten programs are specially designed to balance all the skills needed for 4-6 years old kids, using only international preschool curriculums, such as:
- Verbal skill : English (with GrapeSEED curriculum) and Mandarin
- Cognitive skill : Math (with Kumon method)
- Fine Motoric Skill : Cutting, Pasting, Folding, Pencil Skill (with Kumon Method)
- Gross Motoric Skill : Physical Exercise (with Strech-n-Grow curriculum)
- Social & Emotional Skill : Character Building (with SecondSTEP curriculum)
- Practical Life Skill : EPL (with Montessori method)
School hours are from 8:00 am – 11:30 am, Monday through Friday.
An optional Bahasa Indonesia lesson (baca-tulis) is available after school from 11:30 am – 12.00 pm for K2 students who will continue onto a national or national plus elementary school.
Kindergarteners will have two scheduled field trips a year.
The first badge will start on July 2013.
Our Nursery programs are designed to give children a true early advantage, benefiting both the children and their families.
Children absorb information best, when they are having fun, engaging their mind and body. That is why, at Love To Learn, your child will learn and play:
- with a fun and effective international curriculum
- in a fun and energetic environment
- with experienced and passionate certified teachers
||Mon – Fri