We are currently accepting enrollments for 2 – 4 years old children!
Please contact us for scheduling options and tuition information.
We invite you and your child to visit the center, meet our teachers, and become familiar with our welcoming atmosphere. Our center uses a theme-based curriculum which keeps learning fun and interesting. We use only world-widely proven curriculum. All staff are certified teachers.
Our enrollment process is easy! If you find that our center will meet you and your child’s needs, simply complete and return our enrollment forms, which are available at the center or forms can be mailed to you.
Please do not hesitate to contact the center with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to hearing from you! Please feel free to visit us at anytime- no appointment is necessary!
Our Kindergarten programs are specially designed to balance all the skills needed for 4-6 years old kids, using only international preschool curriculum, such as:
- Verbal skill : English (with GrapeSEED curriculum) and Mandarin Bahasa Indonesia (baca-tulis) for K2
- Cognitive skill : Math
- Fine Motor Skill : Cutting, Pasting, Folding, Pencil Skill (with Kumon Method)
- Gross Motor Skill : Physical Exercise
- Social & Emotional Skill : Character Building (with SecondSTEP curriculum)
- Practical Life Skill : EPL (with Montessori method)
School hours are from 8:00-11:30 for K1, and 8:00 – 12.00 for K2, Monday – Friday.
Kindergartners will have two scheduled field trips a year.
The first badge started on July 2013, and we are proudly announced that our first badge graduates are accepted in various elementary schools they aimed without any problem, such as BPK Penabur Sunrise, Bukit Sion, Springfield, St. John Meruya, Pahoa, St. Laurensia, Kasih Karunia.
Our Nursery programs are designed to give children a true early advantage, benefiting both the children and their families.
Children absorb information best, when they are having fun, engaging their mind and body. That is why, at Love To Learn, your child will learn and play:
- with a fun and effective international curriculum
- in a fun and energetic environment
- with experienced and passionate certified teachers
||2 – 3 yo
||Mon – Wed – Fri
||10:15 – 12:15
|Tue – Thu – Sat
||3 – 4 yo
||Mon – Fri
||08:00 – 10:00
English For Kids >>> Get Children Communicating
- Specially designed English program for children with entry-level from 3-6+ years old and can be continued until 12 years old, through out 40 levels of learning.
- Learning English in a natural way, just like the way a child learns to speak her mother tongue – one that requires no grammatical or analytical thinking, yet allows students to meet academic objectives that are more advanced than those that conventional programs can achieve.
- Build up auditory and verbal communication skills first, and gradually increase reading, spelling, and writing objectives.
- World-class, top-quality multi-media content that engages children and makes learning fun!
- Small group classes, conducted by loving and caring GrapeSEED certified teachers.
GrapeSEED works wonders… while students play!
For more information, click here.
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.