Our Kindergarten programs are specially designed to balance all the skills needed for 4-6 years old kids, using only international preschool curriculum, such as:
- Verbal skill : English (with GrapeSEED curriculum) and Mandarin + Bahasa Indonesia (baca-tulis) for K2
- Cognitive skill : Math
- Fine Motor Skill : Cutting, Pasting, Folding, Pencil Skill
- (with Kumon Method)
- Gross Motor Skill : Physical Exercise
- Social & Emotional Skill : Character Building (with SecondSTEP curriculum)
- Practical Life Skill : EPL (with Montessori method)
School hours are from 8:00-11:30 for K1, and 8:00 – 12.00 for K2, Monday – Friday.
Kindergartners will have two scheduled field trips a year.
The first badge started on July 2013, and we are proudly announced that our first badge graduates are accepted in various elementary schools they aimed without any problem, such as BPK Penabur Sunrise, Bukit Sion, Springfield, St. John Meruya, Pahoa, St. Laurensia, Kasih Karunia.